DAD BOD THREAD

Options

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

I really am quite proud of guys like @ChaelAZ who are confident enough to immortalize the physical things they aren’t 100% happy with (and in gif form no less). You are real people my friend and you are easy to admire.

My son took this candid pic of me this afternoon when I thought he was playing games on my phone. I don’t like it. I can use this visual in a number of ways. I can crawl into a hole, or I can see it and realize that I need to get back on track.... but I really don’t like it. I’m getting old.

You know what? I really like this pic and think you look fantastic.
    As for getting old, it’s something we all do if we’re lucky enough, right? I wouldn’t look at this picture or any other that I’ve seen of you and think that you were looking old, though. I don’t know how old you actually are, but would guess we’re very close to the same age.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

I really am quite proud of guys like @ChaelAZ who are confident enough to immortalize the physical things they aren’t 100% happy with (and in gif form no less). You are real people my friend and you are easy to admire.

My son took this candid pic of me this afternoon when I thought he was playing games on my phone. I don’t like it. I can use this visual in a number of ways. I can crawl into a hole, or I can see it and realize that I need to get back on track.... but I really don’t like it. I’m getting old.

As for getting old, it’s something we all do if we’re lucky enough, right? I wouldn’t look at this picture or any other that I’ve seen of you and think that you were looking old, though. I don’t know how old you actually are, but would guess we’re very close to the same age.

You’re very sweet. I just turned 43.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

This is badass! It looks like a magazine cover for lumberjacks or something! You're a tower.

A tower lol... thanks dude. I’m 5’8”. My little 9 year old took it from a low angle hahaha.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

This is badass! It looks like a magazine cover for lumberjacks or something! You're a tower.

A tower lol... thanks dude. I’m 5’8”. My little 9 year old took it from a low angle hahaha.

No way! You look much taller! I'm sure you're a tower to him :smile:

Lol yes. My kids are the only ones around that are shorter than me.
  • skctilidie
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

You’re very sweet. I just turned 43.

I’m not very far behind you - 38 later this month. I’m not ready to consider myself to be getting old, but I’m feeling it today. Paying for a night out with friends by feeling more hungover than I remember being in years. Ouch. :joy:
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

My kinda man. We are the good that we are man. Good embrace that shizz and own it. Looking good amigo.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    2w0px546s7mr.jpg

You have a nice big blade man. Lol.

Props o the post too. Dad bods ftw.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

You will always look a million bucks to me..
    You're a man others should aspire to be like.
    Authentic!!

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

You will always look a million bucks to me..
    You're a man others should aspire to be like.
    Authentic!!

That is terribly sweet Jo. Thanks :blush:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

*Like*
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

This makes me happy. Because your son decided to take a picture of his dad. It would be interesting to know what he was thinking about when he did this. You're a good man and everything to your kiddos. You may see flaws and all your insecurities, but I'm sure your son sees the complete opposite.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

This makes me happy. Because your son decided to take a picture of his dad. It would be interesting to know what he was thinking about when he did this. You're a good man and everything to your kiddos. You may see flaws and all your insecurities, but I'm sure your son sees the complete opposite.

Oh Mel.... I’m not crying, you’re crying.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Trying to bring the abs back at 48.

h2934iwkzdxc.jpg

Hot damn what did we do to deserve this??? Hey stranger!!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

I'm proud of you for posting this!! No matter what you think it all looks good on you!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Happy Father's day to all the amazing dads! I am privileged to have some of you as friends
    :flowerforyou:
  • skctilidie
    Options
    gaq6ufj6j00g.jpeg

100% this! I wanted to say something similar when I commented on this pic yesterday but couldn’t seem to find the right words. Mel, you found just the ones I was looking for.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Niiiiiiice, gentlemen. Very nice. :love: