DAD BOD THREAD

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that girl have the ability to turn his towel invisible?
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Wouldn't that girl have the ability to turn his towel invisible?

Google is telling me she could either make herself invisible or create a forcefield - so unfortunately, she has no effect on towels 🙃
  • Chiknpox
    Chiknpox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

My 2023 Dad Bod submission. 😁

Chickenpox just accidentally handed their phone over and forgot to close this pic, the girls at Dunkin said this "wasn't payment but thanks for the eye candy.'" It took me five minutes to get my phone out of her thirsty lil hands
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    Chiknpox wrote: »
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

Chickenpox just accidentally handed their phone over and forgot to close this pic, the girls at Dunkin said this "wasn't payment but thanks for the eye candy.'" It took me five minutes to get my phone out of her thirsty lil hands

I’m sure this is a made up little story but I lol’d so thank you Mr(s) Pox 😁
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    edited July 2023
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

It wasn't. @Chiknpox had to pry their phone out of my grip
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

I think it’s only a slight exaggeration. Because of those line things. Do you know what I mean? The V things? I would accept those in payment for donuts
  • Chiknpox
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

It's true! And @ButterMeMuffinz sure as hell has a death grip for such a dainty lil thing 💖
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

It's true! And @ButterMeMuffinz sure as hell has a death grip for such a dainty lil thing 💖

It's a relief to know that my fitness goal of being deceptively strong is working
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

😂 I didn’t know they have Dunkin’s in Canada.
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

I think it’s only a slight exaggeration. Because of those line things. Do you know what I mean? The V things? I would accept those in payment for donuts

Well please open said Donut shop. So I can use those to my advantage. 😁 I also feel a cop joke in here 🤨
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    edited July 2023
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

😂 I didn’t know they have Dunkin’s in Canada.

bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

Well please open said Donut shop. So I can use those to my advantage. 😁 I also feel a cop joke in here 🤨

I relaunched it just to lure you across the border
  • melissajean9677
    melissajean9677 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bj3gexnrfb4m.jpeg

Dear Lord, thank you.
  • melissajean9677
    melissajean9677 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7ziexlis2q6x.jpg

The best dad bod picture I have!

Best dad pic!!!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    This has always been my favorite thread in the forums.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    o3fw5xd7vv9n.jpeg

You all finished fawning over Chris and Lando…

…well here it is….a real dad bod!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did not want to follow those two. Courage sir! 🫡
  • Chiknpox
    Options
    @jbs116 you're up!
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,818 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    🫣

2t6oxcv4kyka.gif
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    🫣

2t6oxcv4kyka.gif

NOW I see why you needed the 🦄👃. Thank you.. I think. 😂.