What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I seen an elderly couple laying on a blanket in the park. She was resting her head on his chest reading a book and he was laying there with his eyes closed just playing with her hair. Later on I seen them go to the icecream stand and he grabbed a handful of her bum on the way. I just thought “I hope that will be me one day” they were so sweet.

Goals!! So sweet! I can only hope to have this one day!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    T_143 wrote: »
    Smile? It wasn’t the round of golf I played today! Score sucked, but my friends are always ready to pile on when I’m down...what are friends for?

Always here to make you smile and pick you up when you are down.... (with that special secret thing we have) :wink:

Shhhhhh......,,❤️
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Smile? It wasn’t the round of golf I played today! Score sucked, but my friends are always ready to pile on when I’m down...what are friends for?

Always here to make you smile and pick you up when you are down.... (with that special secret thing we have) :wink:

Obviously, this made me smile!
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Shhhhhh......,,❤️

Obviously, this made me smile!

I knew it would! :heart: (insert secret code here) :wink:
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    13 mile jog. Good training kick off week for my Fall goals.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Spent the day at the lake with my BFF, his gf and her kids, and a bunch of other friends. It was such a good "framily" day. Also, he's lost like 30 lbs recently and I'm so dang proud of him. It was cool to see the changes.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Knowing I get to go back to bed now :)<3
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I got to do some observation work in a preschool today. I was thinking about how I missed teaching but then a child bit another, a huge fight broke out, there was a lot of screaming and more screaming, and I thought to myself, NAH, consultancy rules!!!! Later suckers :D

Hmmmm how do i not know what you do???
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I got to do some observation work in a preschool today. I was thinking about how I missed teaching but then a child bit another, a huge fight broke out, there was a lot of screaming and more screaming, and I thought to myself, NAH, consultancy rules!!!! Later suckers :D

Hmmmm how do i not know what you do???

I don't know?! What.

What kind of consulting do you do
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Morning messages <3
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    mk4jannh6vki.jpg
    Saw this on the toilet paper holder in my bathroom stall at the shopping center.

It might just be profile pic worthy

We should have a funny graffiti thread :smirk:
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    What made me really smile today.... easy... a message from my Princess.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Still waiting on it.
  • sbliven35
    sbliven35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    While I was making tuna salad for lunch, I squeezed the juice out into three bowls for my kitties to enjoy as a treat. I watched my newest kitty repeatedly dip his paw into the bowl and lick the juice off. It was just the cutest thing.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    sbliven35 wrote: »
    While I was making tuna salad for lunch, I squeezed the juice out into three bowls for my kitties to enjoy as a treat. I watched my newest kitty repeatedly dip his paw into the bowl and lick the juice off. It was just the cutest thing.
    @81Katz