What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Teeth cleanings
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    The way my dog shaked his whole body in excitement when he saw me this morning. As if he was shaking his tail so hard that it made his whole body move side to side.

I love this. It puts a smile on our faces when our dogs greet us with their happy tails. Mine knocks on everything with her tail, the trash can and cabinets likes she is playing the drums. Its gotta hurt. :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I got coffee in bed early this morning, I put my hand over hubs forhead and asked if he was sick. :laugh:
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    This project I am working on...cause if I didn’t smile, I would cry...
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    Walking outside turning the corner and seeing the Sunrise before my eyes!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Figs are almost ripe
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    my injured chicken looked good this morning, hoping she will be ok after the fox attack yesterday
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    On my run this morning I came across a Duck and her babies so I had to just stop and take in the moment. Baby ducklings are so damn cute!
  • Paws41
    Paws41 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A simple thank you.
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    Doing my woo gif. I giggled the whole time.
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    Got the Camtasia 2018 upgrade. Excited for the 60fps support finally. Nice to be able to create themes too.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Waking up to my lil girl cuddled up to me. She must have climbed in bed in the middle of the night. Her cute little hand was on my cheek, like she was petting my face. Loved it.
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    Waking up to my lil girl cuddled up to me. She must have climbed in bed in the middle of the night. Her cute little hand was on my cheek, like she was petting my face. Loved it.

tumblr_o6g8pl2MEf1tqd2tco1_1280.gif
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Not today, but my kids made birthday cards for me on Friday. They also picked out a lovely bright gold nail polish and painted my nails. I don't have it in me to take it off.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Seeing so many bunnies during my walk this morning.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My husband telling his sister and I to go for a couple hour long ride while he and the kids cleaned up the house. cxlbvvkbfims.jpeg
    va3sb2la8bz3.jpeg
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My kids...first watching the 11 year old help his little cousin put together an elaborate and entertaining puppet show and then seeing the 7 year old’s face light up as he was telling me all about the clay dragon project he started at art camp this afternoon.