What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A sweet unexpected pm
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    A sweet unexpected pm

Wait... I didn't get one. 😒
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    A sweet unexpected pm

Are you sure about that? 😆
  • 81Katz
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    A sweet unexpected pm

Are you sure about that? 😆

😚😎💝
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Spending time w/my 19-year-old. He makes my blood boil but makes me laugh my *kitten* off, too :smirk:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    One of my employees telling me how much she loves working for me. I've been working my bum off for the last 2 weeks making sure my staff has everything they need and feel good in their work environment . It feels good that they notice how that's important to me.

You remind me of my sister in so many ways.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The absurd scene I witnessed at the public library this afternoon, because it was either smile/stifle a laugh or gag and cry. This guy, probably about 30 years old, was at the computer stations at the computer closest to the librarians’ desk and they were seemingly completely ignoring his bizarre behavior. He was well dressed except for having his shoes and socks off and stashed under his chair, with his feet up on the desk, keyboard shoved aside with an entire box of saltine crackers, a jar of peanut butter, a jar of mayonnaise, and a half drank 2 liter bottle of Coke in its place. He was very steadily making and eating cracker/pb/mayo sandwiches (and using only one knife for both jars, so both had to be full of goop from the other). Definitely one of the most bizarre things I’ve come across in a while.
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I feel better today, in a lot of ways.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Old friends dropping by
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Talking to my son who is travelling overseas. So gouda to hear his voice. Then he sent through surprise photographs of our son-Ma surf trip to Mexico that I'd forgotten he'd taken.

That's is very cool :)
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Nothing so far but it is only lunch time 😊
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I am prepping my first speech for Toastmasters. The speech is supposed to be about yourself. One of the tips that was given to me was to ask others to tell you about you. So I did. I asked 4 friends, one coworker, and one family member. Their responses have warmed my heart to the point of tears. If you ever need to feel loved, I suggest doing something similar. Seeing how others see you is amazing for the heart.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I am prepping my first speech for Toastmasters. The speech is supposed to be about yourself. One of the tips that was given to me was to ask others to tell you about you. So I did. I asked 4 friends, one coworker, and one family member. Their responses have warmed my heart to the point of tears. If you ever need to feel loved, I suggest doing something similar. Seeing how others see you is amazing for the heart.

I'd be so afraid to hear the responses I'd get.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    My 2 yr old said to me this morning "mommy, I can't even" this is obviously my teenagers doing :D
  • empresssue
    Options
    Impromptu lunch date
  • empresssue
    Options
    When my 19-yr-old son says, "I got you, Mama Bear."