What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My bestie :)
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    My crazy hound dog. He comes in from his ramble every morning like he is starving to death, so he runs around the kitchen baying for food. I usually give both of my hounds a bone after breakfast and he comes and tells me if the "queen of the bones" steals his - he never seems to learn that if he is inattentive, she will steal it.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    So far nothing but the day is young so I'm optimistic.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My big window full of plants now. ☺️
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    s4bqvrd733lx.jpg

This post
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    A video of a little kitten with a neurological disorder becoming bff's with a cute little piglet.

Omggggg ❤️❤️❤️
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    SO many things!!! But the one that brought smiles to my heart was talking to my brother and having him tell me about his visit with his son this past weekend. He hasn't seen him in two years andddddd at the end of our conversation I found out I'm going to be an aunt AGAIN!! :smiley:

Today was a really good day
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I have a good sense of humor.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    A dog running with his body at an angle, like /. It just struck me as cute and was all the more noticeable because the owner running him was shirtless and nicely built, but I couldn't take my eyes off the dog.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I called to wish my step mom a happy birthday and ended up talking to her for about an hour. She always has the best stories.
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I got to know what gender my grand baby is , mummy and daddy don’t even known until they cut the cakes I’m making for the gender reveal party tomorrow <3 😊
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    My cat decided he'd deign to lay next to me and purr this morning and demand to be petted.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    I got to know what gender my grand baby is , mummy and daddy don’t even known until they cut the cakes I’m making for the gender reveal party tomorrow <3 😊

You must post a pic of the cake! ♡

Yea I will later when it’s finished 😊🎂