Still looking for supportive friends!

Options
sydneyaw
sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
Hi I’m Sydney. 22 and using MFP for what seems like the millionth time. I’m a full time student and have lost 20 lbs so far using MPF since January! I am looking to expand my friend list with people who are supportive and are looking to be supported! I think that’s a huge aspect of using this app/site. The community really helps keep me going and are always there when you need advice, fitness related or not!

Replies

• Aplant77
    Aplant77 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I've lost 24 pounds since August.
  • lynplace
    lynplace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I welcome the supported! :)
  • genjuro99
    genjuro99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I welcome the supported..
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have been on my health journey since January as well and have almost hit the 20lb mark! I’d love to connect with people that are supportive and motivating! :)
  • LoneWolfJoe
    LoneWolfJoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the weight loss! Feel free to add me if you’d like. I’m currently down 27lbs :)
  • ivanggarcia95
    ivanggarcia95 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. Always helps when people around you are supportive and consistent.
  • iamabeetle
    iamabeetle Posts: 52 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Happy for you (or anyone) to add me! I've lost 22.9kg in the past 4 months and a total of 68.2kg over the years :) I'm from Melbourne.
  • blazewilder
    blazewilder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Sydney,

You really amaze me with your weight loss feat! :smiley: I will kindly support you along the way, and I would love to get support from you since I gained 25 pounds last year. You must know the ways to lose pounds, and I'm open to know them.

~blazewilder
  • cassiem6
    cassiem6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, never used mfp but finally got on the bandwagon, glad to have anyone add me also on their fitness journeys :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I’m new here, happy for you to add me too
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too have lost just over 20lbs since January .