Hello All

Options
Hello Iam Amy from North east Alabama . Back at it after letting myself go over a rough stressful 2017 I gained weight due to poor diet no exercise and stress so now I’m trying to lose a total of 50 lbs . Started this on Monday so this is day 6! And also been going to the gym it can all be overwhelming at first but praying once I start feeling better that will be enough to keep me going ! I already do feel some better . Thanks and hope to make friends to help encourage and share tips with . God bless you all .

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Welcome :) You're regained, so you already know you have to keep doing what you're doing after you hit goal weight, too. Just a word of caution - regarding your prayer: Losing weight should in itself make you feel better. But you can't keep doing what you're doing unless the behavior in itself makes you feel better. Figuring out how to create a calorie deficit is easy. It's the sticking to it that's the challenge. Most of us have had to lose and gain a few times until we find something that is possible to stick to for the long haul.
  • change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    Welcome and good luck you got this ! I gained weight after my hysteroctomy . Feel free to add me. Motivation is so helpful.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy - are you anywhere near Boaz, Al? -
  • asgorham
    asgorham Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    About 45 min from Boaz