Anyone want to buddy up to lose 35 lbs for summer ?

Options
size102b
size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi anyone want to buddy up to lose 35 lbs for summer ?
My fiend and I are doing this so if anyone else needs support then please add me

I’m doing keto and calorie tracking as I have ibs and it helps my symptons but happy to buddy with anyone on what plan they like :)

Replies

• kweenee
    kweenee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'll join in. I was recently diagnosed with is and have no idea how to manage it. 35 pounds will be about half of what I want to lose.
  • size102b
    Options
    kweenee wrote: »
    Hi. I'll join in. I was recently diagnosed with is and have no idea how to manage it. 35 pounds will be about half of what I want to lose.

What is is? Be nice to have you join could do with a kick up my bottom
    I’ve lost 42 lbs have 58 to go so we can be in it for the long run if you like ?
  • size102b
    Options

It won’t let me add you ? Are you new ?
  • Balticmeita
    Balticmeita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started on March 1....keto challenge. Not sure what you mean by buddy up.....keep each other in check? I will join too.
  • size102b
    Options
    aahiser wrote: »
    I just started on March 1....keto challenge. Not sure what you mean by buddy up.....keep each other in check? I will join too.

Yes just messaging a few times a week
    The odd telling off or phrase :)

Easy going support
  • hearingyou2
    hearingyou2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Hi,
    What is IS? Did you mean to type IBS? I would be glad to be friends with you!
  • hearingyou2
    hearingyou2 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    My fiend and I are doing this so if anyone else needs support then please add me

I’m doing keto and calorie tracking as I have ibs and it helps my symptons but happy to buddy with anyone on what plan they like :)

I would be glad to be friends with you. I'm doing a strict 1200 calorie diet with pilates, treadmill and light weights. So far it is working. I am shooting for a summer goal, too.

Margie
    [personal email removed by mods]
  • size102b
    Options

Hi,
    What is IS? Did you mean to type IBS? I would be glad to be friends with you!

IBS has been my leech for 23 years
  • size102b
    edited March 2018
    Options
    size102b wrote: »

I would be glad to be friends with you. I'm doing a strict 1200 calorie diet with pilates, treadmill and light weights. So far it is working. I am shooting for a summer goal, too.

Margie
    [personal email removed by mods]

Happy to have you :)
    Well done great work you’ll be flying to goal

• freddemasi1803
    freddemasi1803 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in... trying to get rid of 40 and it aun;t easy when anyone around you is fit and does not understand the struggle
  • Balticmeita
    Balticmeita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had gained tons of weight due to having major issues with my colon....went from weighing around 180# to 240......finally had a major surgery last July. Since then I have lost20#, but now it has become hard to move the scale. I joined a keto challenge on Facebook and was given a keto meal plan and the advice of using this app to track myself. I have never tracked macros and I am finding that I kind of like it.....I have a lot to learn. This app is helping with the tracking. My current goal is to have a 40# loss!!
  • size102b
    Options
    I'm in... trying to get rid of 40 and it aun;t easy when anyone around you is fit and does not understand the struggle

Great thanks
    I have no for people around me just judgement one who ate fat themselves but seem to point out my weight struggles lol ? I say at least I always try
  • size102b
    Options
    aahiser wrote: »
    I had gained tons of weight due to having major issues with my colon....went from weighing around 180# to 240......finally had a major surgery last July. Since then I have lost20#, but now it has become hard to move the scale. I joined a keto challenge on Facebook and was given a keto meal plan and the advice of using this app to track myself. I have never tracked macros and I am finding that I kind of like it.....I have a lot to learn. This app is helping with the tracking. My current goal is to have a 40# loss!!

I’m sorry you had health problems I’ve had ibs d 23 years some days I can’t leave the house and I have lost and gained in chunks tons and tons of weight which is demoralising keep losing their same 50 lbs every year it’s madness.

We will do this time flies so these lbs will fly too

Watching calories do help on keto many say they don’t but energy is energy eat too much = fat stores

Here’s to a happier future for us
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 570 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 35.6 left to go to be at the midrange of my goal weight. I am also doing keto for health reasons (blood sugars, inflammation, etc). Best wishes to you for your success and wellness :)
  • size102b
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 35.6 left to go to be at the midrange of my goal weight. I am also doing keto for health reasons (blood sugars, inflammation, etc). Best wishes to you for your success and wellness :)
    Great thanks and well done :)
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I’m at 175 and hoping to reach 140 but I’ve already lost 11lb and it’s all starting to slow down and I’ve fallen off the wagon this week and not logged for a couple of days. Need to get back on it! I’m doing 1200 as I have a desk job 3 days a week. I do a form of intermittent fasting so I leave eating as late as possible allowing me to have a nice dinner.