Motivation friends :) (My diary is open)

Options
Hi,

I have over 100lb to lose but I am more interested in getting back into healthy eating as for the past few years I have been emotional extreme eating.

I would love to have some friends :)

Replies

• mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) was using another app for awhile but came back here as i like the format better. Diary is open. I dont tend to weigh in though...i find i get too focused on the number on the scale.
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open too.
  • blazewilder
    blazewilder Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    xionax wrote: »
    Hi,

I have over 100lb to lose but I am more interested in getting back into healthy eating as for the past few years I have been emotional extreme eating.

Sure thing! Eating problems are never healthy, and I'm happy to support you in your endeavor :)

That reminds me: it'd be great to know how I can keep my diary open (:
  • TWRUNNER32
    TWRUNNER32 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :). Diary is open and I’m doing my best to eat better.
  • sarahg1119
    sarahg1119 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • Libelula1047
    Libelula1047 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. We can support each other.
  • wikjeanbaptiste
    wikjeanbaptiste Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    xionax wrote: »
    Hi,

I am in a similar position. If I am not busy doing something, there is a decent chance that I am eating, or thinking about eating.

Before using myfitnesspal calorie tracking, I honestly thought calorie counting/tracking was the worst thing since Crocs, but it helps me to see what a whole bag of chips in one sitting really does...

The "This is how much you will weigh in 5 weeks if you keep eating like this" info on days that I choose to eat poorly is my best tool to keep me at the gym, and change my eating habits.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • stillkicking257
    stillkicking257 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey. You can do this. Please feel free to add me. I'm back myself and can always use motivation.
  • jelly_potato
    jelly_potato Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good goal, I myself found that once I slipped into a comfortable regime, I put so much less effort into losing weight. Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I try to log as strictly as I can.
  • Jilligogo
    Jilligogo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I deal with emotional eating too and could use some friends as well.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Send It!
  • legacfiles
    legacfiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too.
  • sergzapico1980
    sergzapico1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. We can help each other