Starting P90x...any ladies wanna join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• DeonnPaul
    DeonnPaul Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too! Add me!
  • CCDaphne
    CCDaphne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started P90X yesterday! I can feel the soreness today, haha. Oh my, Plyometrics today :o
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started the Classic version on July 13th. I have taken a few extra rest days so I'm just finishing up week 3. The only thing I'm subbing out is Cardio for Plyo. Plyo is just so hard that I only get through parts of it, but I plan on starting Plyo again soon, possibly when phase 3 comes around.

Though I've only lost 1 lb. or so I definitely feel much stronger and healthier. I think my clothes are fitting better also.
  • lorrainelee93
    lorrainelee93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The plyo and yoga are my most dreaded >.< I actually have to do yoga now and have been avoiding it. It's very difficult but im gonna finish the 90 days! A little motivation from fellow p90xers wouldnt hurt though :D. I'm on week 3. I had forgotten to weigh myself the first week so I'm not actually sure if I've lost much but I sweat like a mad woman. Add me to your friends if you'd like and we can update each other! :)
  • tita0427
    tita0427 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I got so many responses! It's great to have so much support and motivation!
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 31 of P90X Lean.., feel free to add me! Figured I'd be kind to my joints and wait until I'm lighter before doing Plyo.
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting P90x soon. I'll add you! I'm new here, so anyone else who's doing it should add me, too!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I have a P90X support group starting August 15th if any of you would like to join. My wife and I have done three consecutive rounds and it has changed everything. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    Good luck :)
  • missdani711
    missdani711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday, so I will be starting soon! I've been on MFP for a while, but have never posted.
  • christinaross713
    christinaross713 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started p90x beginning august with my own hybrid mixing p90x lean and classic (basically I do core synergistics instead of kenpo). Have not seen the results yet. Scale has gone up then back down and is at the same as where I started. Measurements haven't changed either. I do feel stronger and notice more definition in my arms, but that is about it so far. I'm hoping others are having similar problems with the scale, read a lot online about seeing more results in the 2nd 30 days. Also I'm being more strict on eating more protein rather than just counting the calories (I'm currently limiting to 1500 a day with one cheat meal a week). Anyone else getting results on scale yet?
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4 of p90X Lean. Feel free to add me. Going to do at least four rounds.