Guy at the gym can't pick a station.

Options
I went to the gym today to do some strengh training only to see a guy machine hopping like crazy. I didn't even know what machine to use for fear of me interrupting his routine. I was at the bicep curl machine and I watched him go from the leg press to the chest press and over to the dumbels. I didn't know what order he was going in so I cleaned the machine I was on and did cardio.

Ever run into this at the gym? I think their should be a name for it. Workout ADD? :P

Replies

• mdizzle99
    mdizzle99 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I got as far as "machine hopping"...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18109-1366059908-4.gif

...but I actually work out at home so I don't really see this...often.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he was doing some kind of circuit. Gym etiquette is to just ask if you can work in next time.
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym today to do some strengh training only to see a guy machine hopping like crazy. I didn't even know what machine to use for fear of me interrupting his routine. I was at the bicep curl machine and I watched him go from the leg press to the chest press and over to the dumbels. I didn't know what order he was going in so I cleaned the machine I was on and did cardio.

Ever run into this at the gym? I think their should be a name for it. Workout ADD? :P

So what? That's his issue, and none of your business.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

So what? That's his issue, and none of your business.

If I was at the gym and felt I couldn't use 5 different machines because someone was hopping around them like a rabbit on speed, it would become my business, personally. Unless of course it was in a dedicated circuit training area.