Hunger pains....

Options
2»

Replies

• KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What do you do when hunger pains strike but you just ate and have drank a ton of water and your calories don't allow for food cuz your day is planned out for exactly what you should eat???
    I don’t buy into that water makes you feel full stuff. It has never made me feel full. If anything, it seems to make me more hungry. Try going for walks or going to sleep. Do something to take your mind away from being hungry. I’ve stopped feeling hungry from dieting. I’m not on a crash diet. I don’t fret the scale as it takes care of itself if I’m staying close to my caloric budget. A sure way to make me quit is if I’m miserable. I typically shed at about 1.5 lbs a week. Last time it was at least two and I couldn’t stick to it. I feel better than ever about keeping weight off. I simply don’t feel like I’m starving.
    I go to sleep hungry...ive been training my body with intermittent fasting x1 month so i only have food from 1pm to 9pm and it has worked so far. I also eat a lot more proteins to keep me feel full.
    I’ve found that when I go to sleep hungry, I don’t wake up hungry. Seems crazy but the opposite happens when I go to sleep with a full stomach.