Newbie wanting to get fit for 30! Friends & support very welcome

Options
Laurabee_89
Laurabee_89 Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone
So somehow in around 14 months time I will be turning 30 and it is with real sadness that I realise I have spent the past decade unhealthy, out of shape and really struggling with confidence. My 30s will not be the same!! I so want to be a healthy weight and size for the first time in my life, to be able to wear any clothes that I want and feel amazing.
I have tried weightwatchers/slimming world before and it’s as though a light has switched on. Calorie and macro counting is the way forward I think (hope!).
I have around 100lbs to lose. Any support on this journey would be amazing ☺️
Thank you
Laura xx

Replies

• 2018dancer
    2018dancer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have just embarked on my weight loss journey. I too have just had that lightbulb moment! Feel free to add me and we can help each other! xx
  • Msck1234
    Msck1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Laurabee_89
    I too am in the same boat. I have just had my lightbulb moment where I realised Im almost 30 and need to do something now.
    I would love to have some support too, as we both have the same goals.
    Feel free to add me.
    You too 2018dancer
  • jbonn2016
    jbonn2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am in a similar situation but turning 32 this year (wow seeing it written... crap I’m going to be 32!). I’m tired of being tired and living an unhealthy life. I’m determined to make this work. No fad diets anymore... Good ol’ diet and exercise. Would love to help with support and motivation! Feel free to add me
  • dgk2024
    dgk2024 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I just turned 30 in January and I too am in dire need of some change. I've been struggling up and down with my weight and health and just need to get it together. I know support and motivation really helps but is hard to find. Feel free to add my if you like. Good luck to all of you!