What is the weirdest food you ever tasted? Liked or Disliked

Options
PixieQueen25
PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
My brother was experimenting cooking when he was 18 he made me taste 2 really weird ideas..

One Rice and Mayonaise... ** YUCK** and Two... Peanut Butter Jelly and Cheese sandwhich. *Also Yuck*.... I heard some people other then my older brother... actually do like Peanutbutter Jelly and Cheese... but it's gross to me.

LOL

OH what a sister will do for her dear brother.

Replies

• AshleyYost88
    Options
    I once made a peanut butter, marshmallow, and banana sandwich. It was pretty tasty. I always loved peanut butter and marshmallow and peanut butter and banana so I just combined them. I guess it's not really too weird. I'm sure I've eaten other weird things, I just can't think right now.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I love rice and mayo!

I don't really like tofu, though that's more of a texture thing than taste...
  • Penny_Harrison
    Penny_Harrison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ive eaten chickens feet at an asian restaurant and pigs trotters. Nope, don't have a foot fetish :-)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    giblets, blugghhhhh sooo gross!!! and my brother used to make peanut butter and mayo sandwiches (gags a little).
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Frog legs... surprisingly good
    Eel sushi... also surprisingly good
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Kofta curry over butternut squash! AWESOME!
  • PixieQueen25
    Options
    I love rice and mayo!

I don't really like tofu, though that's more of a texture thing than taste...

EEYYYUCK YOU LIKE RICE AND MAYO!

LOL :0
  • PixieQueen25
    Options
    Ive eaten chickens feet at an asian restaurant and pigs trotters. Nope, don't have a foot fetish :-)

HAHA im sure it was pretty good though. :)
  • PixieQueen25
    Options
    I once made a peanut butter, marshmallow, and banana sandwich. It was pretty tasty. I always loved peanut butter and marshmallow and peanut butter and banana so I just combined them. I guess it's not really too weird. I'm sure I've eaten other weird things, I just can't think right now.

peanut butter and banna... OMGosh... awesome! My hubby talked me into trying it. Im sure it's even better with marshmellows.

ooo... back up to the comment about my older brother... he's now the chef.. of the family. LOL He is actually a really good cook. I guess experimenting worked wonders lol.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Icelandic pony, 'twas OK but I preferred the puffin.
  • PixieQueen25
    Options
    Interresting food. I watched a man on tv cook lamb on a shovel.(brand new lol) Just neat.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Urmmm cactus was pretty interesting, really really sour!
    I've tried some weird stuff, guinea pig, fogs legs, snails, but it was the cactus that was most surprising lol.
  • eslonlineteacherguy
    eslonlineteacherguy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weirdest food? Fried scorpion and large black beetles on a stick in Beijing. Those people will eat anything!!
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Elephant is pretty interesting as far as meats go.. VERY strong tasting.

Concoction wise, fried egg sandwhich with chilli sauce and mango chutney. Nom!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    rice and mayo is great but even better with some brown sauce added.
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Chitterlings AKA Pig intestines...It smells absolutely awful while it's being cleaned. It looks like a pile of fat on a plate. My family eats it with hot sauce. I tasted it once as a child and said "never again" so disgusting.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Bull testicles.
    Frog legs.
    Crocodile.

Some people find caviar yucky, I personally love it.
  • zman01
    zman01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lemon Ants, or at least that's what I was told they were called. Little black ants that taste like lemon heads. Just make sure to bite down before they bite your tongue.
  • PixieQueen25
    Options
    Chitterlings AKA Pig intestines...It smells absolutely awful while it's being cleaned. It looks like a pile of fat on a plate. My family eats it with hot sauce. I tasted it once as a child and said "never again" so disgusting.

yes... disgusting... think i'll pass if i ever get offered lol
  • Harlequin167
    Options
    LOVE frogs legs & red tree ants (had the ants with spicy beef)