Struggling

Options
2»

Replies

• sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Recommend the weight trending app Libra. Even if your weight is up and down, Libra shows you what the overall trend is and when you'll reach goal weight at your current rate of weight-loss.
  • fit502014
    fit502014 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This was happening to me, then I realized that it's because whenever I lost two pounds, I'd get excited and eat more...so they came back. It helped when I started weighing my food and not eyeballing, and also, when I pay more attention to the logging than the scale. As long as you are honest about the numbers and eating high-quality nutrients, keep going and don't give up.
  • Matt151288mfp
    Matt151288mfp Posts: 37 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    To be honest fat loss is measured in inches not lbs but don’t get me wrong the scale is a good guideline but it can mess with your head...I’ve been in a deficit all week same as week before yet last weeks average was down 1.4lbs this weeks is near enough a .5lb loss so half lb yet my measurements are down lol ....that been said with been type 1 diabetic I do like to have a decent snack before bed I down a good half litre of water to which can affect morning weigh ins but that doesn’t mean that scale as gone up that it’s FAT! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!