Finding online job - suggests

Options
ejordanoskag
ejordanoskag Posts: 6 Member
So i am an University student that want to work online since my time is limited with my studies I would like something with flexible schedule
Can you give me some suggestions for an online job that would be suitable for a student
Thank you

Replies

• ejordanoskag
    ejordanoskag Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @SabotageinStilettos Yeah you are right but I just wanted some suggestions or experiences that may help me like for ex some sites that are offering work then i will choose based on my skills
    Thank you though
    Much love
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Research assistant? Does your school have a job board? Sometimes people want to hire college kids and post jobs for them there.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Just do a search for a job you want or a field that interests you on an online job search site and select “online/remote” as a filter.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'd ask at your school. Sometimes there's work right there on campus and they can help plan your hours around your classes.
    My family member works at a coffee shop in the college. They gave her a few hours after her classes are over with and this way she's able to earn a little money and won't have to worry about commuting or work interfering with school.
  • hopefuldreamfairy
    hopefuldreamfairy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Go to dreamhomebasedwork.com and she lists a whole bunch of jobs you can do online :D You can also join survey sites and made a little cash online that way too.