Tasty balls !!! Bagel balls, that is!

Options
amfmmama
amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
edited March 2018 in Recipes
Made these today.... So good! I also live that the cream cheese is measured out ! Total portion control ! 173 calories for 2 !

https://www.skinnytaste.com/stuffed-bagel-balls/

Replies

• DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Those look pretty good but those aren't bagels. They're biscuits. If you'd rather a yeasted bread, you can have an english muffin with 2 tablespoons cream cheese for about 200 calories instead.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

Looks similar to the protein bagel recipe!
  • Phaewryn
    Phaewryn Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I don't see how these could possibly have a bagel texture. Bagels must be made with yeast and must be boiled. That's what gives them their bagel texture.
  • Kalona4
    Kalona4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Based on the 2 ingredient dough bagel recipe that's popular right now. I've made those and they're really good. I'm guessing these will be delish! Thanks for sharing!!
  • amfmmama
    Options
    Phaewryn wrote: »
    I don't see how these could possibly have a bagel texture. Bagels must be made with yeast and must be boiled. That's what gives them their bagel texture.

I swear.. they do... can't explain why or how...
  • amfmmama
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »
    Those look pretty good but those aren't bagels. They're biscuits. If you'd rather a yeasted bread, you can have an english muffin with 2 tablespoons cream cheese for about 200 calories instead.

I could, but I made these and they were delicious, so I shared. Enjoy your english muffin = )