More weight loss with the Fitbit Flex or Fitbit One?

Options
2»

Replies

• FakingFitness
    FakingFitness Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I brought my One yesterday.

I brought the One over the Flex due to the fact i cannot wear the flex at work (we are not allowed watches/straps an so forth)

I dont think there's any difference in them apart from cosmetic? They both are a pedometer.

There are actually a couple differences.
    The One counts stairs - Flex does not
    The One is not waterproof - Flex is

Not water proof. Water resistant. There is a difference. Swimming and showering and sweating with the flex shouldn't affect it in any way. It's prolonged submersion that will.

Right Right, I miss typed. I definitely meant water resistant. So Sorry. :)
  • JeffersJJ
    JeffersJJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I found that, when it comes to weight loss, you'll get more results from eating right and working out rather than by wearing an electronic bracelet.

True story.
  • amanda9402
    amanda9402 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love my One - it's been a big help in motivating me to get myself to the gym or out for a walk on lazy days. I'm not big on the bracelet thing, so it works for me. And FWIW, I also accidentally started washing a skirt that still had my One in the pocket, and retrieved it after about 5 minutes. The One was unscathed.
  • Rouchiha
    Rouchiha Posts: 19
    Options
    I found that, when it comes to weight loss, you'll get more results from eating right and working out rather than by wearing an electronic bracelet.

True story.

True but I think those devices an give you an extra push which is why most people buy them they are meant to be used in conjunction to a healthy and active lifestyle not a replacement
  • elenbunn
    Options
    can you sync your flex with myfitnesspal? I see some of the devices are listed but I don't see the flex.