It's the little things!

Options
mscoutable
mscoutable Posts: 30 Member
Yesterday, I got my first comment from someone about how they noticed I had lost weight. We usually have to wear kind of baggy clothes for our uniform, but yesterday was our business casual day, so I can wear something a little more form fitting. I also had to breakdown and buy new dress pants yesterday because my other ones would not stay up and (size 16). I got size 14, but even those are a little loose! Any tips where I can find cheaper dress pants? I see having to buy more new pants in my future! :#

Replies

• Mjones23456
    Mjones23456 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like the discount places like Ross, Marshals or Bell Outlets.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    all my dress pants are huge, but im using a belt to keep them up haha. not very flattering, but I dont want to buy pants that I will end up not wearing in a few months. once I lose another 15lbs I think Ill go buy more, lol
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Value Village? congrats on the weight loss, it is great when folks just notice on their own!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    thrift stores and off-price places such as Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc. Great places to find new work pants and jeans for cheap, especially when you are still losing! congrats!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You dont want to invest $$$ while traveling downward. Check out thrift stores. They've been great for me!
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Walmart discount racks... they have the occasional dress pant - sometimes for as little as $5.00. It doesn't have to last forever - since you will shrink out of it, soon, anyway. Good Luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!