Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What would you do

TAFFAPPLE
TAFFAPPLE Posts: 17 Member
If you were driving down the road and on your left is a bus stop and at this bus stop there are 3 people (1) a person who once saved your life (2) a old lady who needs hospital treatment (3) or a man/woman of your dreams now WHO WOULD U GIVE A LIFT TOO

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Take the woman that need to go to the hospital. If the first person saved my life, then they understand. If the third person doesn't understand, she's not the girl of my dreams.
  • iWishMyNameWasRebel
    iWishMyNameWasRebel Posts: 174 Member
    Well, my car seats 5, so they can all ride and we'll stop at the hospital first.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Well, my car seats 5, so they can all ride and we'll stop at the hospital first.

You're a rebel.
  • TAFFAPPLE
    What I would do is give my keys to the man who once saved my life and tell him to take the lady to the hospital and I would wait at the stop with the woman of my dreams HAPPY DAYS
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hospital run.
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    TAFFAPPLE wrote: »
    If you were driving down the road and on your left is a bus stop and at this bus stop there are 3 people (1) a person who once saved your life (2) a old lady who needs hospital treatment (3) or a man/woman of your dreams now WHO WOULD U GIVE A LIFT TOO

Stop, say thank you to #1, call 911 for #2 and give my number to #3. I'm late for class then I have to rush home to make dinner for the kids and pick up groceries on the way. I haven't had a moment to breathe since 4:30am. :-/
  • orekosi3485
    orekosi3485 Posts: 354 Member
    The old lady that needs hospital treatment but only if I'd know her. Otherwise, I'd call 911.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Hospital for sure
  • TAFFAPPLE
    Think outside the box I would give my car to the man who once saved my life to drive the lady to hospital and I would wait at the bus stop with the woman of my dreams so I have helped eveyone
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    TAFFAPPLE wrote: »
    Think outside the box I would give my car to the man who once saved my life to drive the lady to hospital and I would wait at the bus stop with the woman of my dreams so I have helped eveyone

What if the person who saved your life doesn't know how to drive?
    Perhaps you could pile everyone into the car and take the lady to the hospital and then have coffee with the others
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Take the woman who needs treatment at the hospital first, and come back to get the other two...make three trips if necessary