Today is Day 700!

Options
AuthorNinja
AuthorNinja Posts: 69 Member
Hi everyone! This is just a quick post, I was going to make one on my 500th day of logging, but that also happened to be day one of college and I forgot, lol.

I love MFP, and I've crept on the discussion boards often, even though I rarely post. I've learned a lot from a lot of knowledgeable users and I just wanna say thanks :) I'm so much happier now than I was before using this site--I maintain at a happy weight, I feel healthy, and I'm able to workout and stay in shape.

The little things that used to drive me CRAZY no longer do, things like "why is my weight suddenly up X pounds" or "oh no I just ate too much 'junk'!". I no longer feel intimidated by other girls who I perceive to be in better shape than me, or feel bad about myself. Now, this isn't to say I'm perfect, I do have the lows and the bad days, but they're much, much more infrequent. I think that's because I've now got a solid understanding of how my body/weight/food relationship works, and I feel more in control because of it. Anyway, this was a bit of a monologue, but my main point is--thank you to everyone who has shared their advice, knowledge, and questions! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!