I'm Back

Well, from letting myself go, I have developed diabetes and a little high blood pressure and anxious

The past two weeks I have suffered from diarhea about 4 hrs a day ( in the past I chalked this to having my gallbladder out) Seems like the past two weeks right after I eat lunch I would be in the bathroom with nausea and stomach cramps and stool 4 or 5 times until evening then I would be weak but fine.

I have stopped taking all meds including my metformin and blood pressure. I am eating mostly vegetarian and in only three days the diarhea has stopped, my blood pressure is real good and my sugar readings are no worse if not better than when I was on the meds.

I called my dr. but he was out of the office and never returned my call the next day.

I am going to continue a week or so and see what happens. I will try to find an endrocronologist (sp) for a checkup then.

In only three days I am feeling better, See what another week brings.

Yesterday I tried a Mushroom Black Bean Burger with Chipotle Aioli from Claire Thomas website. I was a little sceptical, but was really good. Does not replace beef but was better than the boco burgers.

I also find I am not craving other things, especially the sweets.

I am keeping a journal and a food diary on this sight.

Would like to hear from you with similiar problems and general support.

God Bless,