Meal order services

Options
Yurippe
Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
Has anyone tried Daily Harvest, Splendid Spoon, or Sun Basket?

Replies

• lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I've tried sunbasket. This is the 2nd week I ordered. They are expensive. The recipes are easy to make and the food fresh.
  • LoveLearnHappy
    LoveLearnHappy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried Daily Harvest for a week and loved it so much that I ordered a whole month.

I ordered a little bit of everything the first time, and I'm not a huge fan of the smoothies (too watery/not satisfying)... but the bowls and soups are amazing! Full of flavor, veggies, perfectly portioned and satisfying. Sometimes I'll have a salad on the side if I need something more. They are all vegan, but you could easily throw a protein top of any of the bowls or soups for a little extra bulk.

My goal is to eat more plant-based meals, so I will be using these for my lunch. I love that they use a bunch of different ingredients and a variety of veggies that I normally wouldn't even think to shop for. They aren't the cheapest thing in the world... it averages out to be about $7 (you could definitely bulk meal prep the meals for cheaper). But it's a price I am willing to pay to keep myself on track.
  • RBracken34
    RBracken34 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love these. Not too interested in the dessert cookies, lattes, or ice creams, but I love the soups, activated breakfasts, smoothies and harvest bowls. I love that they’re fresh frozen and mostly whole foods. Delicious!