Options
13»

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    jadedone wrote: »
    Sam29a wrote: »
    I'm on 1220 calories and it's not great. I don't eat lunch, have a small snack instead.

Also, I find I can easily cut out things like condiments, salad dressings, I cook without oil, make my oats with water, that saves me a lot of calories. Eating lots of vegetables and fruit also helps as they're generally lower in calories than processed food. I still manage to eat chocolate or some other treat daily which keeps me sane. I did manage 1200 calories for just over a year and I know it does get easier with time. Just hang in there!

Good tips! I’m toying around with the idea of smaller breakfasts, since I like heartier lunch and dinner. Or sneaking in a lot of veggies breakfast to stay caught up.

if you arent a big breakfast eater and rather have a big lunch or dinner you can skip breakfast and have maybe a cup of coffee or something small in the am as long as you dont have any issues with say blood sugar to where you need to eat breakfast to keep things in order.some people do OMAD(one meal a day) and get all their calories in that one meal. play around with different times(what works best for you) and find what satiates your appetite. for some its more fat, for others its more protein or carbs. experiment with different things and see what suits you best. just get your calories and you should be fine
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1400 calories a day, more when I exercise, my diary is open for anyone to check out