Fitness plans for today

Options
2»

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    On a Sunday? Usually its about a 1.5 hour upper hypertrophy day. I struggle getting my steps in on Sunday so I try to walk about doing errands but usually fall short because I want to go lie down. I had a power lifting meet yesterday though so I am LAID UP. No lifting.
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    jamieb7604 wrote: »
    Okay what's everyone typical day mine will be hour at the gym then watch the football. To keep calories down I'll still eat but low calorie crisps , low cal jelly, low calorie hot chocolate, then have oven chips with cold chicken. My bad habit I tend to only like chicken.

I am shooting for 60-90 mins of lap swimming. Depends how I feel at the 60min mark if I continue to go on from after the 60 minimum mark. I heart swimming.
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    With the time change I was running a little behind schedule and was not going to make it to Bodypump class. I went for a walk instead...Zombies Run! Style.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Lift 3x per week. Cycle 3-5 days per week depending on my schedule and other life obligations. If I'm stuck indoors I use my indoor bike trainer or my rowing machine for cardiovascular work.

I also walk my dog most days for 20-30 minutes and try to get around 8-10K steps of general activity daily. Probably won't get my steps in today as it is raining and I'm not one of those people that paces around the house just to get steps in.
  • 1houndgal
    Options
    jamieb7604 wrote: »
    When do you all feel burned out, anything specific keep your energy up.

Before my workout I eat a meal about 2hrs before my workout. This meal contains carbs, proteins fats. The carbs fuel my workouts, without them I bonk.

After workout may be a protein bar or light lunch.
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hopefully going to walk about a mile-ish in Walmart and gonna check out the kettlebells they have and knowing me I’ll forget something and have to walk back and forth a few times lol. Then after little man goes to bed work on abs and booty :)
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Who'swooing all of the replies?
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    One weekend day I do something outdoors but it's been raining like crazy here and park rangers actually closed the lot to the trail where I have been running lately. Lame. So I hit the gym instead and ran on the treadmill yesterday, and about to go try a different trail nearby.
  • brookesdsu
    brookesdsu Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can't decide between an hour or so at the gym or a nap.
  • xxerniexx
    xxerniexx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    rode my bike this morning for some miles, just had lunch going to relax a bit, do some chores and then a 2 mile walk with the puppers later tonight
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing some upper body lifting.
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today is usually my rest day but one of my kids was sick all week and I was sleep deprived, so my workouts all week really suffered. I did 10 minutes on the stairs, a 20 minute run on the elliptical and some weights to fill in the gaps with what I missed during the week. I also wanted to bank some extra calories for pizza and the movies later haha!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Did intense leg day yesterday so I have a date with my laptop, my bed, and some snacks today!
  • HowUdish
    HowUdish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nothing too fancy just some simple cardio in the morning and some bodyweight work in the afternoon. Lots of water and rest for the upcoming week.
  • 1houndgal
    Options
    jfan175 wrote: »
    Who'swooing all of the replies?

I noticed that on many threads lately. Someone hates excercise and loves Keto. Lol