Wine

Options
I always have wine every night. It’s a happy balance with food and exercise. Just remember to drink lots!!!! Of water

Replies

• h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I only drink at weekends ... mostly *kitten* it makes the wine more "special" and an occasion other than becoming another drink
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I like a glass of wine with my dinner a couple of times a week... but I make sure it stays at 1 glass, and that it doesn't put me over my overall goal

I miss my dark beer sometimes though... just not worth the 200-250 calories for a bottle of the stuff I like (only comes in 500ml, and noone to share it with)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I'm not a wine drinker, prefer the odd G&T :smiley: but usually only at the weekends. :smile:
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot of very expensive pinots and cabs in my wine closet that I collect but only drink on special occasions.

I also have a lot of cheap sauv blanc, pinot and zin that I buy by the case that I can drink whenever I like but seldom drink unless I'm also cooking w/it.

The sparkling wine that I keep on hand is also saved for special occasions.

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    I enjoy prosecco....sometimes too much. I want to ease off alcohol for better over all health and fitness. Anyone else have this issue?
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Oh, where do I begin.

I love a good: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot (+blends), Fetească Neagră, Zweigelt is best for Mondays.
    For some reason, white doesn't do it for me. Either too sweet / perfumed, or lacking. Some roses are nice, including the sparkling variety.

I could down a bottle easy-peasy, but ever since switching to keto I learned moderation. I drink a glass on weekends and enjoy it so much better, next to really dark chocolate.
  • Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love love love wine. I drink it every night. I do, however, make sure that I can afford it within my calories. If I get close to my max calories, I just squeeze in an extra cardio session.
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    I used to have wine every night. A bottle. That was 97# ago. Now I have wine on special occasions. Still love it.

Love your user name!
    Congrats on your 97# loss.