This is me

I used to be in the best shape, I felt good all the time. Nothing hurt, I looked good, loads of energy. Now, I've put on a few pounds, I'm tired all the time, everything hurts. I start out with the best intentions and end up letting family stress, friend stress, work stress, dictate and control my life. I'm not always active on here but I'm going to try and log in at least once a day. I'm a very busy girl, always have been but I need to get some control and balance back in my life. To do that, I need support. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    How many is 'a few pounds'?

Start with your calorie deficit, and you'll lose weight
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    I'm not obese or anything, but I'd prefer not to say. It's the vanity thing. lol I went from a size 2-4 to wtf happened to me. I have nobody to blame but myself. I accept full responsibility. :( The mechanics of it isn't my problem, it's the indulging part. I need therapy! lol I'm going to the gym tonight. I've recently moved and my downstairs is a mess, so I can't work out at home. :/
  • jasonmga
    jasonmga Posts: 25 Member
    If u want to add me you can. I have been there in great shape to what the hell happened.. it sucks so easy to gain weight but so hard to lose it.