American Ninja Warrior

Options
2baninja
2baninja Posts: 511 Member
I love this show, there is nothing better to get you in the health and fitness frame of mind. And this coming from a 49 year old woman who knows she will never be able to do anything close to that. Though I do hope that when I get to a better weight, I'll join an obstacle gym.

Replies

• betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine was on the last two seasons. Didn't make it past the first round, but he is trying out again this season. He is one of the most fit people I know. My kids love the show, and a few years ago I got them an 9-week session at a ninja gym. It was so good for them!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of ninja courses at two of our local trampoline gyms. The last time I took my kids, I gave it a shot. Made it up the warped wall (a smaller version than you see on television) on the first try. Next time I'll leave my rings at home, as they make it much harder to grip any of the bars.
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I've heard there is a Ninja gym in a city close to where I live, we'll see if it's still there in a year or two when I get close to my goal weight...