Back at it again

Options
Happy Good Morning Everyone!

I am a former MFP'er, was on here and lost about 15-20 lbs, and decided to stop logging as it was becoming a bit obsessive and I was doing good without the logging. I've been maintaining my weight loss for about 5 years now, but recently saw that I was slipping back into bad eating habits and an old injury has kept me from exercising for about 6 months. Ready to start getting back on track (so to speak) I don't have a lot of weight to lose (2-3 lbs) but want to get back to making healthier food choices and start moving my body again.

Thanks for taking a look! Keep on working towards your goals, we can do this! :)

Replies

• hhburdsall
    hhburdsall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am returning. MFP helped me lose 30 pounds about 4 years ago. I have returned to my unhealthy ways, gained it back and recently started taking insulin for diabetes. I resumed logging to help me keep track of carbs. It's been very helpful and I am now starting to be aware of calorie choices again. Yes it can seem obsessive but for me it seems to be my only path to success. I have managed to lose some weight again and it's so helpful with the carbs. Unbelievable data base!!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I have been logging into MFP for 470 days as of today... the first 380 days I managed to lose 75lbs, completely changed my lifestyle, my eating habits, exercising, feeling really good about myself and my lifestyle. the past 90 days I have managed to gain 15.9lbs back because I have reverted back to old habits... the worse part of it all is I don't even enjoy eating like this anymore? Lucky for me, tomorrow is ALWAYS A NEW DAY, and that day is TODAY! Back to logging, meal prep and a consistent exercise routine. I hear you about being obsessive, I felt the more weight I loss the more I became obsessive about weight loss and reaching my goal that I lost sight of why I started this journey in the first place. Healthy & Fit... so I am going to forget about the scale and focus on getting back to Healthy & FIT!! B) The rest will just fall into place! We got this!