Nutrition advice needed

Options
2»

Replies

• julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    For me, I know that most protein bars will give me constipation. My constipation was eased by consuming more whole grains and a variety of fruit and veg.

I reach my protein goal by including a protein source at each meal and snack. That includes breakfast. Fruit is not bad for weight loss. It is an excellent source of fiber and several micronutrients your body needs. I usually buy 3-4 different fruits that are on sale each week (I find that I get a good variety this way) and eat 2-3 serving per day. Sometimes more.

Definitely keep a really good food diary leading up to your dietician visit! Best wishes to you!
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    andreaen wrote: »
    Balance is always the best option. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions, I would love to help :) Personally I have built my metabolism from having severe anorexia and eating less than 200 calories per day to now having 315c 80f and 130p (thats 2500 calories) just to maintain. Carbs are fuel, and even sugar isn't bad as long as you manage to get your vitamins, minerals and fiber as well :)

Why does OP need to DM you for help? He's here on the boards getting help and has an appointment to see a professional. This approach raises red flags as it often indicates an attempt to isolate a potential prospect for an eventual sales pitch.

Not saying this is necessarily what you doing, just that it's an odd response.

I thought the exact same thing - a likely sales pitch is coming!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Prunes are not oreo cookies. You aren't diabetic, right?