Options
EvanK84
EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
All things tattoos !

Replies

• marysjourneytolose
    marysjourneytolose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 3. A cross with a rose and thorns on my right wrist. A rose on my back that actually shrunk after losing weight so now I plan to cover it up with summer lily's instead. And I have a heart with stars on my left wrist (first tattoo). I want to get several tattoos. Like one of Jack and Sally possibly (cliche I know, but I love Tim burton) in fact I might get a few characters from his movies in half sleeve. I also want two Koi fish on my right outer thigh colored blue and purple. And I don't know if you watch the originals on the cw but I want Joseph Morgan's tattoo he has on his back of a feather with crows.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I have 8, want tons more. My next one is going to be a lotus flower on my bicep. :)
  • Linda_Lou_62
    Linda_Lou_62 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 11 but started late in life. got my first one at 50. I want more but I am getting too old and skin is too fragile. makes me sad.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are the devil.

b5vg2mqvz9e6.gif
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and got my tattoos when I was 18-20 so they're pretty dated. All small flash. Ladybug on my inner ankle, intricate floral design on my calf, and a crown on my upper arm that is hideous.

I like the first two but the crown, ehhh not so much...I would like to get that one covered up with something pretty big, but I'm not sure what. I considered a jack o' lantern for a long time but then saw several ladies with those, it's like everything's been done to death now. I started collecting imagery of bees and thistle and then a lady I know got a giant bee & thistle tat on her arm!? haha

I really don't wear anything that exposes the top of my arm so it's never really on my mind. I also have a little bit of sticker shock since some of my acquaintances with great cover-ups paid over a grand. I just am NOT into tattoos enough to consider spending that kind of money.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Tlingit Eagle is my next piece. Trying to decide on design.
    th?id=OIP.yDSnVvMHVyn8cvVXHRwJqgHaEn&pid=Api[img][/img]d773b16719217b74e5a4c4b172a3397e.jpg[img][/img]
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Oh. My first thought was "How do you trade tattoos?"
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple stick on tattoos before. :lol:
    I could never make up my mind on a tattoo I'd want for-ev-er.

I like looking at others tattoos though.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I only have two. I would like to have only one. The wedding ring is a lie now and needs to be as gone as my marriage. The other one is my boys' names in forget-me-nots - that one will always be relevant. I will always love my boys and since it is on my foot, probably always be running around after them or for them
  • Linda_Lou_62
    Options
    Tlingit Eagle is my next piece. Trying to decide on design.
    th?id=OIP.yDSnVvMHVyn8cvVXHRwJqgHaEn&pid=Api[img][/img]d773b16719217b74e5a4c4b172a3397e.jpg[img][/img]

the one with less red. unless you change the red to another color. I think red fade too much. but both are very nice
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    2 tattoos - one of two cherries on stems together on the back of my left shoulder and RAE OF HOPE on the back of my neck. (my kids names)
  • tmyatt23
    tmyatt23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    xws478424azo.jpg

this is my dad's signature along with his ashes tattooed into the badge. one of my favorites.
    why is it so big lol sorry.

His ashes are actually used in the tattoo?
  • Linda_Lou_62
    Options
    yes his ashes are in the tattoo
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    have 4. (just added two). I think I'm good for a bit. :D
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I have one tattoo... I would like 2 more, they are already thought out.