From the ignominious pile of McDoubles wrappers to MyFitnessPal

Options
Welp...here I am. 220lbs a couple years ago and now at just under 280lbs. It's not rock-bottom...but it's low enough for me.

If you're a pretty consistent, no-nonsense plodder/grinder/work-doer, we should be MFP friends! Shout me out when I do a good job and I'll shout YOU out when YOU do a good job. Give me a "tsk tsk" when I have a bag of Peanut M&Ms for dinner, and I'll give YOU a "excuuuuuuuse me!?" when your "midnight snack" could feed a third world village for a week.

Let's get it done! :smiley:
019fxskjasqo.jpg

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I like this post. It's funny and witty and I'm sending you a friend request.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    It's okay to have a McDouble occasionally and be accountable for it. Food isn't evil. The issue is people who are overweight didn't bother to LIMIT how much they ate.
    I eat Mcdonald's at least once a week. I just make sure it fits into my calorie restriction.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    It's okay to have a McDouble occasionally and be accountable for it. Food isn't evil. The issue is people who are overweight didn't bother to LIMIT how much they ate.
    I eat Mcdonald's at least once a week. I just make sure it fits into my calorie restriction.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png