Replies

• parkerjm0404
    parkerjm0404 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too, I’m new and struggling
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you like. I am not perfect, I stumble along the journey and am not an expert. However, you will never hear a discouraging word and I believe anyone can achieve their goals with the right mindset along side hard work.
  • megdad1992
    megdad1992 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jw39mfp
    jw39mfp Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'll be your friend too @wolflady1972
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you and anyone else is welcome to add me as well :D
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I mostly lift heavy weights. Am here daily to motivate!
  • Cris_elaine7382
    Cris_elaine7382 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm new to the community and really could use some friends on here to help me stay motivated and that I can help motivate too :)
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’ve been back on mfp since early Feb and have lost around 14 lbs but have completely plateaued for the last 3 weeks. I’m changing it up a bit from today and trying to incorporate more exercise- I’ve started a 4 week body blitz which basically consists of carb cycling and HIIT 5x per week. Eek! My diary is public.
  • xxxclareelisabethxxx
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum and a full time university student. I'm looking to loose 50lbs over the year. I'm looking for like minded people who are able to put a positive spin on being busy and whose news feed are not overkill on the negative posts. Be great if you want to connect & be MFP accountability buds :)
  • TurnThePage55
    TurnThePage55 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I used this app a while back, and have decided to come back.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I’ll add you
  • hititskip
    hititskip Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also looking for pals.
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • hlageson
    hlageson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Guys we got this