Fast Fashion Jeans

Options
marissafit06
marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
Looking for cheap jeans. I usually go to Zara, but am thinking of trying H&M because it is closer to my office. Anyone have a preference or anecdotal information to share?

Replies

• Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I like them tightfken6nnnp4jj.gif
  • marissafit06
    Options
    iw3g7f7ogqkd.jpeg
    6bq4k81sl629.jpeg
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Love your outfit! Particularly your top and earrings.

I'm of no help when it comes to jeans. I HATE the stretchy ones they make now so I stick with my old, skinny fit Levi's. I'm taking care of them carefully so that they don't wear out. I'm hoping the stretchy thing will go away and someone will make jeans with actual denim again.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have some H&M jeans I like, but they're two years old and I don't know what they have going on now.

Recently found some jeans that are "Royalty" brand (?) found 'em at TJ Maxx for around $10 and really love them. I was skeptical but liked the cut...anyway, the fit and fabric is awesome and has stayed really great even with many washings over the last 2 months.
  • marissafit06
    edited March 2018
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Love your outfit! Particularly your top and earrings.

I'm of no help when it comes to jeans. I HATE the stretchy ones they make now so I stick with my old, skinny fit Levi's. I'm taking care of them carefully so that they don't wear out. I'm hoping the stretchy thing will go away and someone will make jeans with actual denim again.

Thanks! My current jeans the legs fit, but the waist is gappy and it’s so bad right now. If I don’t wear long shirts you can see six inches of butt. But generally if I go down a size the legs are too tight. I did much better with higher cotton jeans too and completely agree with you!
  • marissafit06
    Options
    I have some H&M jeans I like, but they're two years old and I don't know what they have going on now.

Recently found some jeans that are "Royalty" brand (?) found 'em at TJ Maxx for around $10 and really love them. I was skeptical but liked the cut...anyway, the fit and fabric is awesome and has stayed really great even with many washings over the last 2 months.

Thanks. You’re right that how jeans are made changes so checking out in person makes sense. I’ll take a look at Royalty though, thanks!
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I found expensive jeans that I liked at Lucky, then bought them cheaper on eBay. Resale is my friend. :smile:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you live, since Zara and H&M are both international brands. I've had good luck with reasonably priced (<$50) jeans from American Eagle, Gap, and Old Navy. They all carry a variety of styles and while not every one is flattering to every shape, I can generally find something that works for me.
  • ddmm2013
    ddmm2013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Try Express, uniqol. Fit me well.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    I'm in Boston and can't get to a mall easily, but stand alone stores work well. I'll definitely take a look at Uniqlo. Not a fan of AE, Gap or Old Navy, as haven't had much luck those places in the past, but thanks for all the suggestions. I've also had great Lucky jeans, but prefer to try things on in person as I have lots of weird fit issues (long inseam, waist, thighs). thanks again