Snack Recipe Suggestions...!

Options
Bit of a challenge coming up, have girlfriends coming over next Friday night for a ladies only night... usually that includes drinking, eating junk & not sleeping enough. I’m really going to have to choose wisely what i drink & how much & may just have to be creative & make the snacks for the night. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    It’s one night and it sounds like fun. Get back to your calorie counting the next day.

Or you can make the same thing you always make but count the calories you need for you to stay on a deficit or at least maintenance.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    The last time I had girlfriends over, we did have wine, but kept the snacks a little healthier. I made a layered Greek style dip with spinach, garlic, chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, and crumbled feta & a few olives on top. Offered plain hummus as well. Baked pita chips and raw veggies for dipping. Fruit tray and a (non healthy) creamy fruit dip with Neufchatel base. Not low calorie necessarily but healthier than some junk and it was filling as a meal. Have fun!
  • aratley2015
    aratley2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If your talking alcohol rum and most crystal lite flavors are good. my fav is coconut rum and regular clear rum-.5-1 oz each depending on how strong you want it and crstal lite peach tea. i usaully add 2 packs of cl.