Looking for Motivational Friends and Low Carb Friends!

Options
I have been doing low carb since Feb. 20 and have lost approx. 17 lbs. I am not doing KETO just following a low carb/high protein diet. Would love to have friends who are active on MFP so we can support each other. Doesn't matter if you follow low carb or not as long as you are living a healthier lifestyle and want support and motivation then we can encourage each other! Would be awesome to hear success stories from people who have lost 50-100 lbs. or more since I need to lose a little over 100 lbs! So feel free to add me! Thanks and God Bless!

Replies

• agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jojoangel122
    jojoangel122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Agrube 1968, I too am starting a weight loss journey today and trying to do low carb as well, I would love to have a person to connect with and get feedback from, especially on low carb. great job so far losing your weight!
    I have tried so many diets with some success and then regained it all... I know I have a slow metabolism and so I'm praying the low carb approach is the answer I need.
    Kelly
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Hi JoJo glad that you want to connect. Low Carb is def the way for me. I am taking a break for a couple weeks, my mom died last week and then in going out of town for Easter so I just want to enjoy time with family and will get back on track with my eating and exercise next Monday. You can do this! Message me anytime!!
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Been struggling to get back on track after the death of my mom. Can always use new motivational friends. I will try to support and motivate you as well!
  • rindamease
    rindamease Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m diabetic so I’m low carb too. Lost 15 in last 6 weeks.
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I oscillate with low carb and not. I’m trying to not be too restrictive and just watching my portions and avoiding over doing carbs.
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I too am doing low carb (trying to stick below 30g/day, which seems to be my ketosis limit) and have lost 11kg in 3 months. Feel free to add!
  • staci2476
    staci2476 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started Atkins Monday. I'm hoping this will be my jumpstart!
    I'm sorry about your mom. It's hard losing a parent. Just remember she wants what is best for you and wants you to be happy.
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 565 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 48.6 lbs this round at MFP and 56.6 if you include my previous loss before resetting my starting point. I have about 17.4 to go to be in the middle point of my 10 lb goal range. Best wishes to you for your successful weightloss journey :)
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the add!!