I finally reached oneunderland!

Options
2»

Replies

• tab0423
    tab0423 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am 53 and 5 ft 2.5 in tall. I try to stay under 1540 calories a day and have logged in every day, keeping me accountable. I usually spend 40 minutes on the treadmill 6 days a week. I had been doing some weight and strength training until I aggravated a recent bout of tendinitis. I had been setting mini goals for myself since the ultimate goal was so huge. It was baby steps, one day at a time.
  • tab0423
    tab0423 Posts: 32
    Options
    Actually, I had a mini DQ Rolo Blizzard. Also, I bought a great new dress that shows off some of the curves that have been hiding. MFP has been my constant companion and motivator. I have logged in every day since I joined.
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off! You should be proud.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I will join on the others in offering my congratulations, your perseverance has paid off, well done indeed
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!! I'm where you were at the beginning of your journey right now! Can't wait till the day I can post the same!!! Way to go girl!!! Big Props to you!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • judithmckenzie
    judithmckenzie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the good work !:flowerforyou:
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Massive congrats, 93lbs in 9 months is incredible, what an inspiration you are :flowerforyou:
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations to you. That's a great milestone.............

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!