stubborn hips and thighs!

Options
I am so thoroughly frustrated at this point. I have completely run out of ideas to trim my hips and thighs and that God awful lower belly pooch! Anyone have any tips or found something effective for them?

Replies

• MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Keep eating at a calorie deficit and lift. Unfortunately can't spot reduce.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Try weighted hula hooping :D
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Yup.

Just keep at it. Everyone's stubborn areas take forever, my arms took around a year to get rid of the lunchlady look. There's really no way to speed up or redirect your body's pre-programmed fat loss pattern.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    Options

Yup.

Just keep at it. Everyone's stubborn areas take forever, my arms took around a year to get rid of the lunchlady look. There's really no way to speed up or redirect your body's pre-programmed fat loss pattern.

Would be awesome if it were possible though, lol :laugh:
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    this is not the first time im battling this also, Running helped the first time and running is helping again. Do intervals, sprints, uphill and you will trim those hips and thighs, and the tummy will also trim...eat good carbs and it will get way better!
  • MexicanOsmosis
    Options
    Try weighted hula hooping :D

:huh:

That sounds...tiring. Though I can't even regular hula hoop.
  • VeganCoco13
    Options
    As much as you can't spot reduce fat people forget that building the muscle under the fat can help to 'lift' and improve the appearance of certain areas, build the muscle in your hips and abs and you might see an improvement :)
  • jess6742
    jess6742 Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. It gets frustrating because that last bit seems to take forever to leave. But just keep at it. Take your measurements, you will see everything slowly go down.
  • hutchy90
    hutchy90 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I needed to read this today! Thanks guys and gals.