Ladies! Breast sagging help!!

Options

I have been overweight most of my adult life. I also have PCOS. My breast have never been perky, and at 36, I am giving myself a few years before surgery. Since I have lost some weight, and need about another 40-70lbs to go, my boobs are sagging even more. I have (self-diagnosed) level 3 Ptosis.

I know there isn't a magic pill, nor a magical exercise to fix them but, are there any workouts out there that may help reduce the sagging? Anything someone has done to help the situation with some result?

i7ks6sgz6ipi.png

Replies

• amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Nothing can really stop your boobs from sagging. It just happens over time really. And there's no such thing as "normal" or the "right way" for boobs to look. Boobs are suppose to be different and that's great! There isn't really any workouts that can be done to reduce sagging since that's something that can just happen over time
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Every one of us with breasts, if we're lucky enough to reach old age, is going to experience some degree of sagging. It's a natural part of aging. It happens due to pregnancy. It happens when we lose weight and we lose the fat tissue that once filled our breasts in. There aren't any exercises that will reverse sagging breast tissue. If there were, nobody would need a breast lift.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    And if you’re in need of some heart warming goddess dgaf goodness to help you love your bewbs right now, explore the instagram hashtag
    #saggyboobsmatter

In particular @theslumflower

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Gravity happens... that’s what underwires are for! I’ve never looked like that “normal” illustration even when I was 15 because I’m very very far from an A cup :D There is no normal, work with what you’ve got or start saving for surgery to achieve what you are looking for, there’s no other way :#
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Wait till you reach my stage in life and your nipples will touch your belly. Not much you can do about it except keep the muscles under the breasts as strong as possible. The breast tissue itself will thin out and become flabby as you age, especially after you go through menopause. Funny recollection from my young ... Me to my mom "Mom, I notice your breasts are big but hang down, why is that, cause mine are round and hard?" Mom ... "Wait darling daughter until you are my age, then you shall see. Your grandmother lived to a ripe old age, and I remember she used to roll her breast tissue up to put it into a brassier." :#
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm totally getting a lift and possible tummy tuck after I finish losing and maintain weight loss for a year. I am usually not a vain person but I don't want saggy boobs. They keep falling soon they'll be to my knees.