Replies

• lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I may have to try these. They sound yummy
  • flowerhorsey
    flowerhorsey Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll make these! I usually have a Kodiak waffle, peanut butter, half a banana, and sometimes chocolate chips b4i lift but these sound really good too!!
  • marlihan1
    marlihan1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll make these! I usually have a Kodiak waffle, peanut butter, half a banana, and sometimes chocolate chips b4i lift but these sound really good too!!

Ohhh those also sound awesome! Have you got a recipe for the waffles you can share? These were great for my workout today. They are in the cupboard now- out of sight out of mind
  • flowerhorsey
    flowerhorsey Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    marlihan1 wrote: »

Ohhh those also sound awesome! Have you got a recipe for the waffles you can share? These were great for my workout today. They are in the cupboard now- out of sight out of mind

I just use the Kodiak mix substitute egg and milk instead of water.. Make a bunch and freeze and toast as needed, topping with the peanut or almond butter, banana, and a tablespoon or two of chocolate chips... It hits the spot every time B4 lifting and doesn't make me feel too full or anything either. But I am gonna make your recipe too!!
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    @marlihan1 - your pic is inspirational! How did you do it?
  • marlihan1
    Options
    @marlihan1 - your pic is inspirational! How did you do it?

With a lot of blood sweat and tears.
  • marlihan1
    Options
    marlihan1 wrote: »

I just use the Kodiak mix substitute egg and milk instead of water.. Make a bunch and freeze and toast as needed, topping with the peanut or almond butter, banana, and a tablespoon or two of chocolate chips... It hits the spot every time B4 lifting and doesn't make me feel too full or anything either. But I am gonna make your recipe too!!

I’m going to give these a try on Friday before my 10 mile run. Thanks for the idea!! Love trying new things. I just had one of yesterday’s creations. They really are delicious