Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Body Beast Week 5 Day 3 - bulk arms. I have a love hate relationship with progressive sets :#
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Back to Beta today- Ript Circuit done!

Keep pushing. You’ve got this! 😎
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast: Build: Back/Bis"=Done!
  • Whey125
    Options
    Body beast week 5 day 4 - cardio. I did insanity sweat fest

Keep at it everyone. Let's finish this month strong
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Gamma Pyramid done. Always a good, but tough, workout.

Kick some butt everyone 😎
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Build: Shoulders/Beast: Abs"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Beachbody Yoga Studio: Muscle Recovery with Ted"=Done!
  • Whey125
    Options
    Body beast week 5 day 5 - bulk back!
  • sjs227
    sjs227 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Need advice..
    Have done T25 alpha and some weeks of beta before. Starting back into it now with 21 day fix (finished Day 13 this morning). Not sure where to go next.

Opinions? I have BOD.
    Nothing too intense unless there is a modifier as I have knee issues (I can't do surrender's at all).
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility"=Done!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    sjs227 wrote: »
    Need advice..
    Have done T25 alpha and some weeks of beta before. Starting back into it now with 21 day fix (finished Day 13 this morning). Not sure where to go next.

Opinions? I have BOD.
    Nothing too intense unless there is a modifier as I have knee issues (I can't do surrender's at all).

If you want a main focus on strength training: 21 Day Extreme, 80 Days Obsession, Liift4. They all have modifiers. The pro with 21DE and 80DO is you'll know the trainer, Autum, and her style and moves. The pro with Liift4 is it's only 4 days a week and the durations are shorter. (I don't know if they might be too intense for you, the idea is to challenge yourself, but of course, take care of yourself and know your limits.)

If you want a main focus on cardio: Core De Force (fun, combat style), 22 Min Hard Corps (short and sweet bootcamp style), TurboFire (different durations hiit cardio style).

If you want a nice even mix, I think (I'm not 100% sure, haven't done it) P90X3 would be a good option... and the workouts are only 30 min long.

If you want low impact, maybe PiYo?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Lucky 7"=Done!...with sandbags!! I used the Brute Force Athlete and the smaller Beachbody one, sandbags are GAME CHANGERS!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Ultimate Reset: Yoga to Reclaim with Bee"=Done!
  • Demianna23
    Demianna23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been doing BB for years now. P90x, P90x3, Core De Force, 21 day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, and ShawnT stuff. Each program I've done at least twice, some more than twice.

I've been successful in each program. That's why I keep returning to BB (in addition to Tae Bo, swimming, and walking).

I am currently on week 2 on 21DFX. Like Autumn says, "I LOVE IT!"

Anyone would like a cheerleading buddy??? :smiley:
  • Whey125
    Options
    Body beast week 6 day 1 - bulk shoulders.
    Let today's workout set the pace for the week! ;)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Build: Chest/Tris"=Done!
    less than 2 hours of vacation left. not looking forwrd to going back...at all. i still have video games that aren't going to play themselves!
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    LIIFT 4 week 4 day 1 done. I continue to suck at tricep push-ups, but I definitely feel stronger overall.
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    knempress wrote: »
    LIIFT 4 week 4 day 1 done. I continue to suck at tricep push-ups, but I definitely feel stronger overall.

Huh, same here.

And in my case, I feel like I'm doing something wrong... it just feels unnatural. However, I've watched instructional videos and I'm pretty sure I'm following correct form --I mean, it's not that complex of a move.

I have the regular push-up down, but that tricep one... my elbows don't bend straight back like that = /
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    sophia162 wrote: »
    knempress wrote: »

Huh, same here.

And in my case, I feel like I'm doing something wrong... it just feels unnatural. However, I've watched instructional videos and I'm pretty sure I'm following correct form --I mean, it's not that complex of a move.

I have the regular push-up down, but that tricep one... my elbows don't bend straight back like that = /

have you tried turning your hands slightly out? instead of the up/down motion of regular push ups, try down & slightly forward. shoulders should go down and in front of your hands...that are slightly turned out. elbows will go back and hug ribs that way.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    any pressure or pain in front delts...do half reps until you can do full.