26yo vegetarian looking to lose 40lb - looking for similar friends for my journey!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm currently 165lb and looking to lose 40lb. I'm vegetarian and LOVE food (too much, as you can tell by my numbers LOL) so the main thing I struggle with is portion control. Also have a hard time finding the motivation to work out so if I could find a buddy with similar stats/goals that would like to keep each other motivated and accountable, that would be great!! Also if you're vegetarian, that would be awesome too :) LETS CHAT!

Replies

• mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian, but am looking to lose another 48lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • jeremyb1234
    jeremyb1234 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey. I follow a wfpb (whole food plant based) diet which I've had massive success over the past few months having lost at least 5 kgs. If you're cool being friends with a vegan, feel free to add me
  • Torygetsfit
    Torygetsfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’d love to be friends! Add me! I’m not strictly vegetarian, but eat a mostly plant based diet. Chickpeas are my jam! Let’s connect and motivate each other.
  • breathefire
    breathefire Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Vegheads unite!
  • savvysumner
    savvysumner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian! I'll add you!!
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian with an open diary here. People are welcome to add.
  • potatovegan
    potatovegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Vegan here, always looking for more friends... :) I started off heavier than you, finally working my way down thanks to calorie counting, portion control and getting my butt on my exercise bike, 12 lbs left to get to my goal weight.