Calories and 2nd Job

Options
Hello! I'm new to this program and a little confused about the calorie intake. My full-time job is sedentary, so I marked that as I was filling in my information, but I also work 20+ hours cashiering. Does anyone know if I should adjust anything in my profile for the days I'm working my second job? Thanks!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You could probably get away with marking yourself "lightly active" but I think you should just leave it and see in a few weeks how your weight loss is going. If you're eating GOOD, healthy, high-fiber, high-protein foods and staying within your calories, eating enough, etc. and in a few weeks are hungry and not losing as well as you'd like, then change it to lightly active.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    For me I have a couple days a week where I clean equipment and I always work up a sweat so I log that time as cleaning in here. My normal job is pretty sedentary but some days (like today!) I am running around a lot of the day so I just put in some extra walking or cleaning depending on what I am doing.
  • akdoxrud
    akdoxrud Posts: 22
    Options
    Thank you both. These seem like very reasonable suggestions that I'll keep in the back of my mind. =)