VSG

Options
Hi. I'm Shaun, 33 years of age just had gastric sleeve done on 02.23. Trying to stay motivated, on track, and learn all I can.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • TrueHealth8
    TrueHealth8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Shaun...you did the hard part by accepting you needed a change and taking the first step. I wish you well in your journey. The struggle is real but it can be done. Where are you from?
  • SamanthaBarber
    SamanthaBarber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Shaun! Right there with ya! Had mine done on the 7th of February. Best decision ever and I'm only 6 weeks out! I'm down 34 pounds and I feel great!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I had my sleeve done on 2/19/18 and had my one month check up yesterday. I started this in November 2017 at 316 and am down 42#. Wishing you all the best and feel free to add me as you can never have too many friends that understand what you are going through.
  • HappyKat5
    HappyKat5 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! You will have your GOOD days and definitely BAD days, just take them in stride and learn from them. I have a total gastrectomy due to a digestive disorder, but it doesn’t matter the “Why?” We both ended up trying to figure out what we are dealing with. Add me, so we can chit chat