Get in school shape!

Options
So normally during the summer i do really well with exercising regularly.
However, this summer was different and I didn't do too well.
Now school is starting back up in 3 weeks and i am ready to go at it again, so i can look good for next summer.
I plan to work out at least 5 times a week and eat healthy everyday.
Who is with me?!?!

The more motivation for me, the better!
Feel free to add me if you plan on doing the same!

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So normally during the summer i do really well with exercising regularly.
    However, this summer was different and I didn't do too well.
    Now school is starting back up in 3 weeks and i am ready to go at it again, so i can look good for next summer.
    I plan to work out at least 5 times a week and eat healthy everyday.
    Who is with me?!?!

hi taytay. That is an awesome goal but I feel that most of us on MFP are here with you. Perhaps it would be more practical to specify what kind of workouts and what meal plan (if any. I am a fan of eating everything in moderation, including ice cream. Specially ice cream!) you plan to do and seek related interests.

Are you planning to heavy lift. Are you planning on doing calisthenics? Is cardio your thing or perhaps some form of martial arts?
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I plan on running daily, and doing arm workouts often. My main goal is to get fit, not just being focused on my weight but how good of shape i am in.
  • redalita15
    redalita15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I plan on working out 4-5 times a week as well! I want to make sure I eat healthy throughout the week too. I feel better when I eat healthier and only have a treat day once a week or every other week. We can keep each other motivated and be accountable of what we are doing. I usually do heavy weight lifting, yoga, and some form of cardio throughout the week. :)
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I plan on working out 4-5 times a week as well! I want to make sure I eat healthy throughout the week too. I feel better when I eat healthier and only have a treat day once a week or every other week. We can keep each other motivated and be accountable of what we are doing. I usually do heavy weight lifting, yoga, and some form of cardio throughout the week. :)
    Heavy weight lifting, that's awesome. I have never gotten into it, but i would really like to!