Advice for quick results?? New!!!

Options
Hi my name is April.. been dieting for a month but wasn’t losing anything really so I’m doing an hour of cardio 6 days a week.. I list 7 pounds in 2 weeks so far. Any advice for results?? I don’t want to get discouraged

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    your goal?
  • Afrosty08
    Afrosty08 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Quick is not always best. You can seriously risk your health in most occasions.
  • Afrosty08
    Options
    I weigh 148 right now and I want to be at 130
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Pretty much exactly the same as me - I'm 169cm tall and 39 though. If you continue to exercise and limit calories to what MFP tells you - 1200 for me, you'll drop the weight pretty quick. I am talking at least a pound a week for me so far. You look younger though is it could be quicker for you.
  • Afrosty08
    Options
    Yeah I’m 28 and I’m losing weight but this is the first time I’ve ever worked out in my life so I want to see results NOW like we all do.. then I find myself getting discouraged and I can’t stay away from stepping on the scale
  • Afrosty08
    Options
    But I absolutely love the healthy lifestyle.. I made working out my little hobby so all is going well won’t that part. I love hitting the gym
  • Afrosty08
    Options

Well I’ve lost 7 pounds so far according to the scale.. look idk what’s healthy and what’s not. This is my first time working out and dieting in my life never done it before
  • Afrosty08
    Options
    Thanks guys. I’m just gonna have to do a little more research on what exactly is the healthy way. I’m just eager to get the results I want which I’m sure we all are..
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Slow down lil' grasshopper, slow down.