Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is the best movies or tv series to watch this year..?

eliz1805
eliz1805 Posts: 1 Member
run of idea what to watch while distracting my mind from what to eat for lunch..hehe any suggestion?

Replies

• Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    Theory of Everything (Hawking)
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    I'm not sure about this year but I really love Sons of Anarchy, Bates Motel, Riverdale, & How To Get Away With Murder as far as series go..
  • DifferentView
    DifferentView Posts: 17,416 Member
    I am looking forward to Jesus Christ Superstar Live on tv tonight
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Older series (some really old) I like are The Prisoner, Six Feet Under, and HBO "Girls"

A good miniseries (HBO): Olive Kitteridge

• Vaccaro1229
    Vaccaro1229 Posts: 22 Member
    Older series (some really old) I like are The Prisoner, Six Feet Under, and HBO "Girls"

A good miniseries (HBO): Olive Kitteridge

I’m an HBO junkie and love the older stuff too. True Detective is also a great series, only 2 seasons though. But also addicted to Game of Thrones and Black Mirror on Netflix. Handmaids Tale on Hulu is also a great series