Healthy croc pot recipes ??

Options
sstout02
sstout02 Posts: 65 Member
I have chicken soup in there now..what are your fav healthy croc pot recipes.add me, view my diary if you see anything I could’ve substituted for a healthier version.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    My favourites are Thai Green Curry and Shredded Buffalo Chicken.

https://www.exercisenotextrafries.com/single-post/2017/06/14/Recipes---Anges-Slow-Cooker-Thai-Green-Curry

Shredded Chicken - I just pop a couple of chicken breasts with a little water in on high for the first hour, then on low for a further 2-3 hours, drain off the water, use 2 forks to shred the chicken, add around a third of a bottle of buffalo sauce, a little reduced fat cheese and some spring onions. Makes enough for 2-3 meals depending how hungry you are.

Healthy is down to your overall diet not one meal, so if it meets your calorie and macro requirements over the day then that's all you need to worry about.

• sstout02
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 yummy buffalo chicken is def my fav
  • sstout02
    Options
    Thank you!
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    This is one of my new favorites: "Thai Peanut Curry Chicken wrap" if you are looking for high protein

instructions:
    cut up rutabaga into 1-2" chunks
    toss everything into crockpot except chicken, spinach, and rice wraps
    cook on low 8 hours
    if your chicken is uncooked and refrigerated, chop into chunks and put it in after 4 hours
    if it is already cooked toss in at the last 60-30 mins

To serve wrap in tortilla or rice wraps (this recipe has accounted for 2 rice papers per serving) with spinach

v8fjp6mb6de2.png
  • nationalvillage3215
    nationalvillage3215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I like any of the Skinnytaste soups. You can find them Pinterest and most are included in the MFP food database. The Cauliflower Soup is wonderful, low cal and healthy
  • freespirit6315
    freespirit6315 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!