Feeling annoyed

Options
I have logged into MFP for 70 days. Tomorrow is my official weigh in. I do not eat more than the calories I am given by MFP. I also walk about 90 minutes a day. Why have I gained a pound? Why is the weight not shedding off like I want to? What am I doing wrong?

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing and measuring everything you eat and drink? Are you using a digital food scale? How much are you trying to lose?
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Tell us more about how you guarantee you are eating your calories properly.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    How often do you weigh? One weigh in is not enough data to tell if you've gained fat, a pound is well within the realms of a normal weight fluctuation from one day to the next.

How accurately are you logging? are you weighing your food on a scale or guesstimating? are you checking nutritional data when you select an item/scan a barcode? if you're cooking from scratch are you building a recipe or picking a generic entry?

ol8q49xwfjl6.jpg

• ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I would be more interested in if your measurements changed? You are walking great so are you changing that way?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When is your menstrual cycle due? Ovulation and menstruation can cause water retention which will show up as weight on the scale.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Have you weighed and measured your food for 70 days?